I didn’t manage to get my gratitude list typed up and posted last week. It was so chaotic and I was feeling a bit down. I just couldn’t focus on the good things. I’ve managed to snap out of it again and I’m reminding myself why its so important for me at the moment to focus on the daily positives. Here is my list from the last two weeks. 10 things I have been grateful for.
- My Mum and Dad for helping out when James was away. Thanks 🙂
- Amazon Prime. I love being able to order stuff and it arrive the next day. Especially when you have forgotten to get a birthday present.
- Aveeno, it’s cleared up Ava’s eczema patches loads. I’ve been putting it on her legs at every nappy change.
- Maternity leave. I’m loving being able to take and pick up the boys and spend more time with them during the week.
- James for figuring out what was wrong with my car boot (a fuse). Not being able to get the pram out was really annoying.
- An extra weekend with the boys as their Dad wouldn’t have them. We had a really nice walk and drink in a pub on the Sunday, lovely family day.
- Being able to spend some time with James this week.
- Sweedish Glacé ice cream. It’s not the same as Ben and Jerry’s chocolate fudge brownie. But with some crushed up Oreo’s in it, it’s not too bad.
- Baby girl. I’m loving every day with her. Her little face makes me smile first thing, despite the sleep deprivation.
- The Wonder Weeks book. I’m really enjoying reading it, it’s fascinating.
I’m linking up with This Enchanted Pixie and,