The good news about it being November already is that it’s now ok to start talking about Christmas, isn’t it? We had a great month in October and I have finally forgiven the weather for turning into a rather beautiful Autumn and taking away the summer.
I’ve decided for this months liked and loved I’m going to include some of the things the rest of the family have been enjoying too.
- Ava has been enjoying the new toys she got for her 2nd Birthday, I still can’t believe my baby is two.
- She loved her Birthday treat to Peppa Pig World.
- Splashing in puddles, ‘duddles’ is now one of her favourite things to do.
Kyle and Finlay
- The boys loved making the Halloween marshmallow pops and trick or treating last night.
- It was also Finlay’s 6th Birthday and we went to watch the Trolls which is a great film.
- The boys were sent some of the new Punk’d Organix cereal bars to try out which they were very impressed with and kept asking me for more!
- Kyle was invested in Cubs and Finlay has started Beavers too.
- They have both enjoyed half term, Pumpkin hunting and a trip to the farm.
- It was my Birthday at the beginning of the month (yes we have 3 birthdays in October!) I had a lovely day at one of my favourite places Castle Ashby and a rare night out with my sister which was lovely.
- I’ve been updating my winter wardrobe with some lovely knits and colours.
- Blog wise I’ve got a few exciting things lined up!
- I was sent some Moo Goo, How now brown cow gradual tanning cream to try and now my tan is fading I can really notice a lovely colour from it. The cream doesn’t make you sticky or give you that horrible fake tan biscuit smell and it’s got no nasties in it so I love it.
- I’ve also been enjoying making some vlogs and being part of The Parent Pod.