I am the mum who ….
September 15, 2015
I was tagged by the lovely Laura @ Laura’s Lovely Blog to do I am the Mum who …..
- wishes she was more organised and tries really hard to be.
- loves watching my children grow and change, but finds it sad that they aren’t little for long.
- always knew I wanted to be a Mum
- yet still doesn’t feel like a real Mum.
- loves cuddles from my children and my man.
- suffers from gone to bed guilt!
- loves looking at photo’s of my children and isn’t in enough with them.
- wishes she had more time to just spend enjoying my children without day to day stresses.
- cleans everything with baby wipes.
- loves being outside, preferably in the sun.
- is only scared of heights when up high with my children.
- loves hearing the sound of baby and child giggles and wishes she could still laugh like that
- has loads of great ideas for crafts and sensory play but never seems to get around to doing them.
- makes sure I tell my children at least once a day that I love them.
- thinks you can’t have enough books and has shelves full of them.
- does not like my stretch marks and misses my pre mum tum.
- has eaten her children’s sweets and had to replace them.
- dreams of me time but then misses them all.
- would do anything for my children.
- feels guilty for them being part of a split family even though it wasn’t my fault!
The Mumington Post
Being Tilly’s Mummy