Thinking of meals that your baby, toddler or child with allergies can eat, can be a challenge. My allergy friendly posts have been really popular, if you’ve missed them, you can read them here.
All of the meals are free from dairy, soya, egg, peanut and strawberry. They could be adapted for any other allergies your baby may have. More details of the products I use in these meals can be found at the bottom of the post. Some of the meals will be suitable for you to eat if you are breast feeding and also avoiding the allergens.
Baby porridge- Organix raspberry and banana muesli – with Oatly milk
Crumpet with vitalite (butter)
Wraps with violife creamy cheese spread and sliced chicken
Tuna pasta with a tomato vegetable sauce
Homemade apple Crumble – recipe here
Food Products – this week I shopped at Sainsburys so the links are from there. If you regularly shop at Tesco check out this post and this post for links to there. For Waitrose look here. For Asda look here.
- Vitalite (diary and soya free butter alternative that can be used in baking too)
- Organix Raspberry and Banana Muesli
- Wholemeal Tortilla wraps
- Oatly Oat Milk, contains the same amount of calcium as full fat cows milk (lower in calories)
- Violife (Please note this is not available in my Sainsburys that delivers so this link is from Tesco)
- Tomato and vegetable pasta sauce (if I don’t make it myself I use this one from Tesco’s)
You can also find some of these products in health food shops and online shops. Please note none of these are affiliate links, nor have I been paid to include them.