The first change you will notice is our lovely new badge which they talented Stevie has made. You can still grab the code at the bottom of this post.
We also now have a special badge for those of you who get chosen each week as mine or Stevie’s favourite post for the week. Entirely up to you if you want to display it, but if you have been chosen as a favourite post before, or are in the future, then feel free to display this badge on your site.
Please remember though, that even if you don’t get many visits or comments from people through Pick ‘n Mix click throughs, we do retweet you which helps to get your blogs out there to others. My Twitter followers are over 6000 at the moment and joined together with Stevie’s you will be retweeted to over 18000, and if you get chosen as our favourite blog from that week you get a shout out on the next week’s post including a follow link.
ALSO another change, some of you may have heard/noticed that Stumbleupon is becoming really popular with bloggers because of how many site views it can potentially provide. Each week Stevie and I will be stumbling half each of your posts that you link up as well, so that’s even more exposure for your blog. If they have already been stumbled we will give them a like.
The actual guidelines for the linky are the same as before (for now):
- Add our badge to your post (ask for help if you need it, we never mind)
- Add your link or links (a max of two please) to the Inlinkz below
- Please comment on one of each of the host posts
- Comment on the post before yours, and as many other posts as you have the time to visit.
- Use the #PicknMix on social media and when commenting so that others know you have a Pick ‘n’ Mix Fridays post for them to return the favour and read.
- Feel free to tag us in your post tweet @MummyandMonkeys and @stevie_couch for a retweet, again use the #PicknMix.