Have you heard of Glitzbox? It’s a new subscription box I’ve been lucky enough to get my hands on. If you can’t wait to read what it’s all about you can watch my unboxing video further down the post.
Glitzbox is a jewellery rental box for all lovers of a bit of bling. The concept being that you get to try before you buy. Or, just have new, exciting pieces delivered to your door each month to freshen up your wardrobe. You don’t need to own things to enjoy them!
How does Glitzbox work?
Glitzbox has four membership options. The Silver Box at £39, The Mixed Box at £44 and The Gold Box at £49. The different names give a clue as to the type of jewellery that will be inside. I used to always only wear silver, but these days I would go for the mixed box.
Each box includes GLITZcredit (Silver- £30, Mixed- £35 and Gold- £45) which can be used towards any purchases each month.
* *You can increase your GLITZcredit by referring friends and sharing the love.**
What do you get inside?
Fancy a peek at what I received in my box? Watch my unboxing video.
Glitzbox selects 3 pieces of jewellery for your monthly box based on your preferences from a questionnaire when you first sign up. You have the month to try out the jewellery, then you decide whether to buy or return each of the items. All of the jewellery is sterilised and repackaged before being sent out again.
Added bonuses are that you aren’t tied in to any long term contracts being able to cancel at any time. Both delivery and returns are included in the prices above.
What do I think?
- I love the surprise and anticipation you get with a subcription box and Glitzbox doesn’t disappoint with this.
- The items of jewellery in my box were more expensive than I would usually buy but the whole point is that you find pieces worth investing in.
- I will usually buy jewellery from highstreet fashion stores so it’s nice to be able to find different designers and different styles.
- Glitzbox would make an ideal present for the friend or family member who already has everything. I have infact decided to order one for an upcoming friends birthday.
- I might not get a box every month but I would definitely consider one for times when I know some new jewellery will be appreciated. Holidays, anniversaries and weekends away spring to mind.
- It would be great for Instagrammers who want fresh pieces in their pictures.
You can enter to win 3 months’ membership and try out Glitzbox for yourself. Enter here.
If you use the code Mummyandmonkeys as a referral you get included in the prize draw a second time. It ends on the 28th of April and you can find T&C’s here. Good luck!
Disclosure: I was sent the Glitzbox in return for an honest view. All thoughts and opinions are my own.