Union Coffee is the second giveaway in my 12 Gifts of Christmas series. One lucky winner will win a Classic Blend Gift box which includes 3 bags of coffee blends. You can even choose between whole bean and your preferred brewing method.
We first discovered Union coffee at our favourite coffee house in Bedford, Coffee With Art. We love the coffee there so much that we ended up buying some to recreate it at home.
Over the years we have upped our coffee game, going from pods to an espresso machine and milk frother. I can now make my favourite lattes at home with my favourite Union coffee.
Union coffees are high quality speciality coffees, all having a quality score of 84 or above. In other words, it’s good!
I also love their Union Trade Guarantee.
- You know exactly where and by whom your coffee was produced.
- You can be sure the farmer received a minimum 25% ABOVE the Fairtrade minimum price.
- The farmers they source from are committed to sustainable practices.
Union hand-roast their coffee to order in small batches. They don’t fire up the roasters until they receive your order, which means your coffee reaches you as fresh as possible.
The bags come easily resealable so they stay really fresh!
The Classic Blend Box
The Classic Blend Box is a great way of having a taste of three of the most popular blends that they do.
• REVELATION – a blend of coffees from Guatemela, Costa Rica, Rwanda and Sumatra. Their signature espresso blend, dark roasted with hints of chocolates and cherries, with a smooth caramel finish.
• HOUSE BLEND – a medium roast blend from Colombia, Costa Rica and Rwanda is bold in intensity with a deep natural sweetness, perfect for your early morning brew. The flavours of fried fruits, roasted hazelnut and milk chocolate deliver a bold taste with a natural sweetness.
• NATURAL SPIRIT -another medium roast blend, with flavour notes of candied lemon, fudge and chocolate truffle is zesty, bold and full bodied. A unique blend of coffee sourced from Honduras, Peru and Ethiopia.
(each coffee is 1 x 200g bag)
I could rave on and on about Union coffee!
Enter to win the Classic Blend Box and try it out for yourself.