Our 2017 Family Bucket List – Update
July 16, 2017
This year we created a family wish jar. As it’s already half way through the year, how I don’t know. I thought we should check and see how we are doing.
Our 2017 Family Bucket List
- Go to Lego Land
- Pick our own strawberries at a PYO fruit farm
- Go on a bike ride all together – somehwere like Grapham water (I need to get a bike still!)
- Bake brownies
Have a family holiday abroad We went to Spain in the half term and had a lovely time
- Go on a camping/glamping trip
- Toast marshmallows – the boys have both done this with cubs and beavers but we haven’t done it all together so I’m not crossing it off yet.
- Watch a sunrise and a sunset together – We’ve done a sunset on holiday but not a sunrise yet.
- Visit Centre Parcs
Have a night away with no kids Check out our trip to Nice with a proposal
- Visit a new place
- Go sledging (if we don’t have snow, go sledging at Xscape)
- Take the boys to see a musical
Go to the cinema as a family (Ava to have her first cinema trip) We went to see Boss Baby all together and she lasted over an hour!
- Pick our own christmas tree at a christmas tree farm
- Go to a festival
- Climb a hill
- Go for a pancake breakfast
- See a pantomime
- Have a movie night with popcorn and treats
- Eat fish and chips on the beach
Have friends over for dinner We have had friends over for a BBQ
Spend a day at the country park with a picnic We have done this but plan on doing it at different places during the holidays
- Look at the stars in the night sky and spot the constellations, maybe even a shooting star
Have a water fight in the garden We had so much fun doing this during the heatwave
Get the paddling pool out A big new paddling pool seemed like a good idea till it needed draining!
Go on a boat We went on a boat trip on the Thames
- Bowling all together
Take Ava to a sea life centreShe LOVED it, check out our video
- Have a spa day
- Go to a new swimming pool or waterpark
- Visit the Science museum
- Have afternoon tea
- Visit a new National Trust place – not quite but we now have membership so we are a step closer.