10 Things I want for my daughter
May 11, 2015
Lying awake in the middle of the night, stroking my beautiful baby girls head and watching her sleep I started to think about all the things I hope and dream of for her.
- To know that she is beautiful inside and out. To have confidence in this and not believe cruel words from anyone.
- To find someone that loves her and treats her kindly and with respect. To never be treated the way that I have.
- To be a Mummy so she can experience the overwhelming love and happiness that having a child brings.
- To have a job, a career that she enjoys and is happy doing.
- To travel and see the World.
- To be close to her family so she is able to tell us when something is wrong or she needs help.
- To have friends, the kind that will be there for you when you need them.
- To be confident in her abilities and in herself.
- To be healthy and take care of herself.
- The most important one, to be happy and enjoy life!