I cant believe it is the end of June already. We have had such a busy month with moving house and visiting Bluestone. Here are ten things I have liked/loved this month.
- Our trip to Bluestone in Wales. It was so nice to spend some quality time together. I’ve made a video of Camp Smokey which we all agreed was the best activity we did there.
- Moving house. Not the actual moving house bit as that is a nightmare, however it was worth it for the garden and the space that we now have.
Sunny days! These are my favourite days, when you wake up to the sun shining and you are instantly in a good mood!
- Watching Ava start to crawl. Although I wish she would stay a baby, she is much happier now she can move about and follow her brothers.
- Making the top 500 in TOTS100. I don’t know if I will stay there but it’s nice while it lasts.
Our wedding shoot. Not a real one, although James did post a picture and we got a lot of congratulations! We modelled for a Wedding venue and it was so much fun dressing up in a wedding dress and posing together. We very rarely get to spend any time together any more just the two of us and we have had a meal out and a day at one of my best friends weddings this month.
- Receiving my Baby2Body New Mom box. I was so excited to open it and see all the goodies it contained. I don’t know how they all fitted in the box. I’m a big beauty fan and I’m loving all the Moo Goo Skincare products. My skin hasn’t been great since having Ava and these seem really calming. I’m also loving the Silgel for my c section scar and the Argan Oil Body Butter. There are still more to try and I will be posting about the all and Baby2Body soon so keep your eyes peeled.
- Sorting out work and meeting the team. I don’t want to go back to work, however knowing what I’m going to be doing and meeting the team I will be teaching with has helped a little bit.
Kyle is doing well at School and is such a lovely caring big brother. He is so gentle and loving with his baby sister and even though him and Finlay wind each other up they do love each other. At their swimming lessons they have a lesson a term where you talk to the teachers and they have a play with floats. Kyle instead of playing with his friends and the big floats, takes a ring to his little brother, helps him and then stays to play with him.
- Finlay is starting School in September and watching him at his workshop morning at School I was/am so proud of the lovely little boy he is turning in to. I have no worries about him starting School in September, just a pang of him growing up. But I know he is ready and he will enjoy it.