Thinking of meals that your baby, toddler or child with allergies can eat, can be a challenge. My allergy friendly posts have been really popular, if you missed them, you can read it here.
All of the meals are dairy, soya, egg, peanut and strawberry free. They could be adapted for any other allergies your baby may have. More details of the products I use in these meals can be found at the bottom of the post. Some of the meals will also be suitable for you to eat if you are breast feeding and also avoiding the allergens.
Baby porridge- Organix banana and plum with Oat milk.
Toast (dairy and soya free) and vitalite spread
A handful of multigrain hoops
Mid morning snack
Apple and cinnamon rice cake
Blueberries (I find if I gently squeeze them she manages to eat them better as she still has no teeth to break the skin)
Par baked baguette (dairy and soya free) with Violife cheese spread. Cucumber sticks and plum tomatoes.
Chicken roast dinner. Chicken breast, tender stem broccoli, carrots, roasted parsnips and potatoes.
- Banana and plum porridge – Organix
- Multigrain Hoops
- Organix Apple and Cinnamon ricecakes
- Coconut and Mango yoghurt (dairy and soya free) Coconut Collaborative. To find out how I store the yoghurts so they last for more than one day read here.
- Pure sunflower spread- dairy and soya free butter alternative that can be used in baking too. The whole family has it now.
- Violife creamy cheese spread
- Oatly Oat Milk, contains the same amount of calcium as full fat cows milk (lower in calories) I have heard Oat Dream has the highest calcium content which I need to check.
- Soya flour free bread Jackson’s White bread. This can be a nightmare to find and this one is reasonably priced.
You can also find some of these products in health food shops and online shops. Please note none of these are affiliate links, nor have I been paid to include them.