Hi and welcome to the second ‘Weaning Wednesdays’ I was so pleased with all the link ups last week. Thank you to everyone that joined in.
A special mention to Feeding Finn and a brilliant post on one month of BLW with lots of links to some great recipes.
My Little Babog Blog for the yummy looking porridge oat biscuits that I’m going to try this week.
If this is your first time here I would love to see you join in. A place to link up all your weaning, baby and toddler food related posts.
- Anything goes; recipes, styles of weaning, reviews, competitions, vlogs, even just a messy picture.
- Please make sure you add the badge.
- Link up to two posts.
- Please comment on at least the one post before yours and the host post.
- Tweet me @mummyandmonkeys and I will re-tweet your post.
- I will be picking favourites and featuring them on the next week.
- I will also pin your posts to Pinterest on the Weaning Wednesdays board. (I will be setting this up this week last week was chaotic, sorry)
- If you have any questions or are unsure of how to link, tweet me and I will try and help.
- The linky will open every Wednesday and run until Sunday at midnight.
I’m linking up my post on Mixed weaning and why it works for us. I look forward to reading all of your posts and please if you know of any bloggers who are at this stage, invite them along 🙂