Hi and welcome to the fourth ‘Weaning Wednesdays’ I’m so sorry I haven’t been able to run the linky for the last couple of weeks. We have had a nightmare of a time with moving house, no internet and a very poorly baby. All is back to normal now and thanks to the girls who offered support and kind words.
This weeks special mention is Life Unexpected with a great post on batch cooking.
If this is your first time here I would love to see you join in. A place to link up all your weaning, baby and toddler food related posts.
- Anything goes; recipes, styles of weaning, reviews, competitions, vlogs, even just a messy picture.
- Please make sure you add the badge.
- Link up to two posts.
- Please comment on at least the one post before yours and the host post.
- Tweet me @mummyandmonkeys using the #weaningwednesdays and I will re-tweet your post.
- I will be picking favourites and featuring them on the next week.
- I will also pin your posts to Pinterest on the Weaning Wednesdays board.
- If you have any questions or are unsure of how to link, tweet me and I will try and help.
- The linky will open every Wednesday and run until Sunday at midnight.
This week I have linked up a recipe for Easy Oat Porridge Baby Breakfast Fingers. They are super easy to make and yummy too. I look forward to reading all of your posts and please if you know of any bloggers who are at this stage, invite them along 🙂