Hi and welcome to the fifth ‘Weaning Wednesdays’. How is it July already? I’m at work today for transition day for the new School that I start at in September. I’m going to be teaching Recpetion 2 1/2 days a week so will be meeting all the brand new children.
This weeks special mention is Feeding Fin with some yummy looking Avocado Fries.
If this is your first time here I would love to see you join in. A place to link up all your weaning, baby and toddler food related posts.
- Anything goes; recipes, styles of weaning, reviews, competitions, vlogs, even just a messy picture.
- Please make sure you add the badge.
- Link up to two posts.
- Please comment on at least the one post before yours and the host post.
- Tweet me @mummyandmonkeys using the #weaningwednesdays and I will re-tweet your post.
- I will be picking favourites and featuring them on the next week.
- I will also pin your posts to Pinterest on the Weaning Wednesdays board.
- If you have any questions or are unsure of how to link, tweet me and I will try and help.
- The linky will open every Wednesday and run until Sunday at midnight.
I look forward to reading all of your posts and please if you know of any bloggers who are at this stage, invite them along 🙂