Every week I write a list of things I have been grateful for in the past week.
- Smiles and giggles from baby girl. She makes me smile every day.
- Kyle coming in from School and wanting to sit and read with me.
- Singing with Finlay, in the car, the house, at bedtime and to Ava in the bath.
- The dietician for giving me some hope that we can sort out the problems Ava has been having.
- James, I appreciate everything he does for me, Ava and the boys.
- Our log burner, for creating cozy nights.
- Betty Crocker cake and brownie mixes. I can actually make a decent tasting treat that is dairy and soy free.
- Discovering I can eat hobnobs, it’s the small things.
- Pinterest, I’m getting into using it again after neglecting it for a while.
- Waitrose online shopping which has a filter on it that helps you search for foods that don’t contain certain things.
I’m linking up with This Enchanted Pixie and