It’s Friday again which means it’s time for #PickNMix if you haven’t been here before welcome. The linky run by myself and Stevie at A Cornish Mum
. Any post on any theme is welcome, old or new.
You can grab to code for our linky badge at the bottom of the post, if you need any help just shout, we are both nice.
We also now have a special badge for those of you who get chosen each week as mine or Stevie’s favourite post for the week. Entirely up to you if you want to display it, but if you have been chosen as a favourite post before, or are in the future, then feel free to display this badge on your site.
My favourite post from last week who can grab the badge above if they want was 50 things to do before you’re 5
by Monkey and Mouse. Loads of great ideas with a free downloadable, check it out.
We previously changed it to make sure everyone got at least one visit and comment other than mine and Stevie’s ones, by saying that you should comment on the blog post before yours. Please make sure you are doing this when you link. Remember though, that even if you don’t get many visits or comments from people through Pick ‘n Mix click throughs, we do retweet you which helps to get your blogs out there to others. You will be retweeted to over 19,000, and if you get chosen as our favourite blog from that week you get a shout out on the next week’s post including a follow link.
The guidelines for the linky are below:
- Add our badge to your post (ask for help if you need it, we never mind)
- Add your link or links (a max of two please) to the Inlinkz below
- Please comment on one of each of the host posts
- Comment on the post before yours, and as many other posts as you have the time to visit.
- Use the #PicknMix on social media and when commenting so that others know you have a Pick ‘n’ Mix Fridays post for them to return the favour and read.
- Feel free to tag us in your post tweet @MummyandMonkeys and @stevie_couch for a retweet, again use the #PicknMix.
Loading InLinkz ...