Hi and welcome to #PickNMix blog linky.
My favourite post from last week is Time To Talk by Five Little Doves. A very brave and honest post on an important topic. If you missed it go and read it now.
#PickNMix is a blog link up with me and the lovely Stevie over at A Cornish Mum. We welcome you to link your posts on any topic, the more variety the better.
Our rules are simple and any questions please ask, we are both very nice!
- Grab our badge which can be found here at the bottom of this post. Simply copy the code from the box below and add it to the text/html at the bottom of your post. If you plan to be a regular linker feel free to add it to your blog side bar.
- You can link up to 2 posts a week.
- You can link up any posts you like, we want to make it a real Pick ‘n’ mix of posts.
- Please comment on one of both the hosts posts, the one post before your own and as many others as you have the time for. When you comment if you include #PicknMix then they will know that you have a post or posts linked up yourself and are more likely to return the favour.
- Tweet me @MummyandMonkeys and @Stevie_Couch with your link and we will retweet. Remember to use the hashtag #PicknMix
- Enter by adding your link to the Inlinz below. It opens at 7 am every Friday and closes at midnight the following Tuesday so plenty of time to link.
We look forward to reading and commenting on your posts 🙂