I’m having to do my Christmas shopping online this year so I have been checking out my favourite places to get some cute Christmas decorations and gifts. I’ve found so many lovely Mamas and Papas Christmas gifts that I wanted to share with you. The kids already have a Mamas and Papas sack and my first bauble each and the quality of them is fab! Just looking through all these pretty Christmas items has made me excited, not long to go now.
If you are struggling to find that perfect gift for a little one in your life, Mamas and Papas also have a baby gift finder .With 5 quick questions including a price range it will then show you 3 ideal gifts and take the pressure off, try it out!
- I have three ‘My first Christmas baubles‘ that get lovingly hung on the tree every year. It became a tradition to get one for my children on their first Christmas and I’m hoping it’s something that I can keep and pass to them when they are older. What I love about the Mamas and Papas ones is that they change the designs slightly each year so they are all a bit different.
- Meri Meri Christmas cupcake kit. As a teacher I have time off over Christmas which means we actually have some time to do things together like baking. It’s always on the boys list of things they want to do and this cupcake kit is super cute!
- Supersize Father Christmas sack. We don’t have stockings, we have sacks, I think because that is what I had as a child growing up. They all have a Mamas and Papas one and I love the quality of them. Kyle’s will be put out this year for his 10th Christmas and it still looks great.
- Meri Meri large pompom garland. I Love Pompoms, I don’t know what it is about them but they always catch my eye. I wouldn’t normally think of pompoms for a Christmas decoration which is why I like this unique garland.
- Soft toy Christmas fairy. I have a tradition that each year they get a new cuddly toy in their sack. Kyle is getting a bit old for it now, but this will be the first Christmas Ava will really enjoy and I know she would like to see this Christmas fairy poking out the top of her sack.
- Knitted romper with hat. If I had little baby I would be so tempted by this outfit, it’s adorable and would make some fab Christmas pictures!
- Meri Meri Mini Glitter Sants hats. We are having Christmas day at home this year for the first time and I’m not sure how great the Christmas dinner is going to be. I’m planning on distracting people with little extras like these cute mini glitter hats.
How cute are all of these Mamas and Papas Christmas gifts? I’m off to check out my online basket!