We have a new mattress! I know it’s not very exciting news but after sinking into a misshapen person hole for the last while, our new one feels like a dream. Because of this I have decided it’s only right to treat the new mattress to some new bedding. A dusty pink and Grey bedroom is what I have been lusting after. A minimalist, calm but chic colour combo that’s everywhere at the moment and is perfect for your bedroom!
If like me you have fallen in love with the dusty pink, grey combo keep reading to see these bedroom beauties I have found.
Pink and Grey Bedroom Style
- Washed cotton duvet set in light pink. H&M £34.99
- Pillow case in grey. H&M £6.99
- Sapphire collection 300 Thread Count 100% Egyptian Cotton Fitted Sheets All Sizes (Double, Grey)
- Zora table lamp. BHS £50
- Chunky knitted throw, grey. Matalan £50
- Gloss pink floor lamp. Lighting At Home £26.50
- Jacquard weave cushion, dusky pink. H&M £8.99
- Sub weave cushion, grey. H&M £3.99
A calm, plain dusty pink duvet set that I intend to pair with grey pillowcases for the second pillows and a grey egyptian cotton sheet. Honestly egyptian cotton sheets make all the difference! Add a chunky grey throw, feature cushions in the same colours, some soft lighting and it will be like a new bedroom.
Disclosure: Contains affiliate link.