I was absolutely loving the warmer weather we were having at the beginning of the month, where has it gone? This month has gone quickly again. It’s been a bit of a weird one with James away for a few days at a time a few times and then away for a week again. Ava has changed so much this last month and is turning into a little person with a personality rather than a baby. The boys are really growing and changing too. I’m trying to make the most of my time with them all before returning to work and so some of my bloggy stuff has taken a back seat.
Things for my blog
- Logo and About me. I’ve found someone to do a logo for me and I’m really excited about it.
- Continue to increase followers across all social media platforms. My Twitter and Facebook are plodding along nicely, I’m very nearly at 2k Twitter followers which still seems really weird.
- I’ve got a couple of exciting ideas which are in the pipeline that I want up and running in the next month. I’ve started my birth stories every week and have a linky that I’m getting ready to start in the next couple of weeks, which I’m nervous and excited about!
Things for me
- ME TIME. I still really, really need to get better at this! It’s hard when James is away.
- Date night with James. So this hasn’t happened AGAIN! Not impressed, however we did manage an hour together in the gym the other day. Not very romantic I know, but it’s something we used to do together before Ava, so it was nice to do it again.
- Start my beauty regime. Massive fail on this one, although I did find the time to paint my toenails.
- I’ve got some nice days out planned for the next week or so and I’m looking forward to doing them. We had a lovely time in the second week of the Easter holidays. The first was rubbish as I had pleurisy and really wasn’t up to much
- I had a week where I felt like a rubbish Mum, so I would like more weeks this month where I feel like a good Mum. I haven’t had anymore total fail weeks this month, so that’s good.
I’m putting things in a different order this month as I had started to feel like I was focusing on my blog all the time.
- Go on a picnic
- Take Ava for the first time to a Safari Park or the Sealife Centre.
- Visit London
- Do some baking
- Play the Magic Tooth Fairy Game
- Take the boys to the cinema
- Go swimming
- Visit a Country park
- Start taking the boys to Cricket on a Sunday morning
- Find a music group to take Ava too
Things for me
- Date night (Yes I’m putting it down again!)
- Start my beauty regime
- Stick to the healthier eating
- Stick to the exercising
- Sort out when I am and what I am returning to at work (so I can stop stressing about it)
- Get my hair done
- Me time (I’m hoping for a miracle for this one)
Things for the blog
- Get better at scheduling tweets and Facebook updates
- Post some of my backlog
- Get logo finished 🙂
- Have fun
What is on your bucket list for May? Pop over and have a look at all the others who are joining in with the lovely Beth at Twinderelmo.