I’m a bit late posting this but as I’ve decided to do this every month this year I’m starting as I mean to go on. Looking back on December there were loads of things I liked and loved. Here are my top 10 things I liked and Loved.
1. All things Christmas. I love the twinkly fairy lights, Gingerbread lattes, frosty mornings (although we haven’t had many) and the general excitement on the build up to Christmas.
2. Watching Finlay as a sheep in his Nativity and Kyle singing Carols at their Christmas concerts.
3. Taking Ava to the Winter Wonderland at one of the local Garden Centres and seeing her little face as she explored everything.
4. Our trip to Birmingham to the Christmas Market. The stay at Travelodge was a bit of a disaster (review to come) but it was nice to spend some time with James and Ava. 5. Our Night Off together thanks to Mamas and Papas.
6. Hogwarts in the Snow, a magical day out.
7. Mead Open Farm and seeing Santa. Such a lovely family day out.
8. Christmas Eve. Building a Gingerbread House, Christmas Eve Box, Special bath bomb, new Pyjamas (Thanks Monsoon), watching Santa flying over the house, sprinkling Reindeer food, watching a film with Hot Chocolate, putting out the sacks and stockings and food for Santa, Cuddles and Christmas stories, Excited Children and an excited Mummy.
9. Christmas Day, although it did have its problems with the boys visiting their Dad it was still a lovely day. Ava wore a beautiful dress and the boys looked very smart with their clothes from Monsoon.
10. Having time to spend with the family. It’s been so nice having time off from work and being able to spend quality time with everyone.