Last week I didn’t meal plan and it all went to shit basically! We both ended up having to pop out to get bits to make meals and I’m sure if you added them all up we spent a ridiculous amount. So I’m back with another dairy free weekly meal plan, enjoy!
Dairy free weekly meal plan
- Chicken and rice slow cooker casserole. We add chillies once we have dished up the kids.
- Chicken on the George Forman and steamed veg (Mange tout, baby sweetcorn) with sweet potato fries.
- Lasagne, home made with low fat mince. (Ava to have the bologniase with pasta)
- Kids- Omega3 fishfingers (breadcrumbs), alphabet potatoes, baked beans.
- Adults- cod, sweet potato and chili fishcake and salad.
- Pizza, garlic bread, salad, cherry tomatoes and cucumber cut up for Ava. (Ava’s pizza made on pitta bread with diary free cheese)
- Kids- Chicken goujons, mashed potato (made with oat milk) and peas.
- Adults – Gnocchi and chorizo with spinach.
- Sausage and bean casserole.
If you are looking for more dairy free meal inpsiration, check out my days of meals.
Like this, then Pin it!