After the success of my last dairy free weekly meal plan I am back with another one. This week I have decided to revert back to slimming world principles to give myself a bit of a health boost. All the evening meals are extra easy friendly and syn free. They are also dairy free for Ava to eat with us. At the end of the week I’ve just planned for Ava as we are off for a night away (I’m very excited) and the boys are at their Dads.
This is our dairy free weekly meal plan – slimming world friendly.
- Kids- Omega3 fishfingers (breadcrumbs), waffles, baby sweetcorn, carrots and sugar-snap peas.
- Adults- chicken breast with cajun spice rub cooked on the George Forman and steamed veg.
- Mediteranean chicken casserole with rice.
- Kids- mild chicken curry.
- Adults – homemade chicken jalfreizi.
- Chilli, we take the kids out before adding fresh hot chillies for us.
- Kids – Tuna pasta with tomato and vegetable sauce.
- Ava – Sausages, new potatoes with skins off and broccoli.
- Roast chicken dinner with roast potatoes, parsnips and carrots.
If you are looking for more dairy free meal inpsiration, check out my days of meals.
Like this, then Pin it!